Thirty Blogventurers were gathered by Yehey.com last Thursday, March 5, 2009, (I included) to enjoy a whole day of adrenaline pumping adventure at the 36 hectares of Island Cove in Cavite.My team (Red) emerged as the 3rd placer out of 6 groups and the special award for the videoke challenge in the Island Song (one of the entertainment facilities in the resort) because of the 99 points I got from singing I Will Survive!
1) Find our survival kit in one of the 113 rooms of Tricia Miranda Hotel
2) Finish a 10 meter sack race at the Cavite Hall
3) Find the missing piece of a mask at the Alapan Pavillion
4) Endure a test of appetite at the Sangley Point.
5) Get wet at the Oceana pool.
6) Sing for the special prize win at the Island Songs! A family KTV in the Island Cove with 31 rooms!
Videoke Queen photo courtesy of Mommy Noemy of AboutMyRecovery.com
Montsch hit the bulls eye at the Paint Ball field photo courtesy of Mommy Noemi of AboutMyRecovery.com
7) Hit a bullseye at the Paintball Field.
8) Choose between monkeys or crocodiles at Crocodile Cabin in the Adventure Park.
9) Then race for the big win at the Fishing Village.
We all got a free day pass entrance for three persons with free use of all amenities in the Island Cove and my team won a spa treatment as a special prize.
Pics from Aerin of PinayAds.com, Hannah of FlairCandy.com, Azrael of Popazrael.blogspot.com and Mommy Noemi of AboutMyRecovery.com:
My Facebook Photo Album (Part 1 Tour Proper)
My Facebook Photo Album (Part 2 Race Proper)
Patay Gutom Goes To Island Cove
Azrael Multiply Photos
Aerin’s Multiply Photos