Gorgeous Places: Anvaya Cove, Bataan Philippines

Last Friday was my first time to visit Anvaya Cove in Bataan and I fell in love with the place. Some construction is still on-going but most of the important facilities and amenities like pools, locker and shower rooms, restaurant, function rooms, hotel rooms, game room, library etc are already functional .

Anvaya Cove is an exclusive leisure community that combines modern conveniences with outdoor pleasures. It is a project of Ayala Land, Inc. where they are dedicating at least P3.2 billion for their first leisure estate project in this 320-hectare residential-resort community with a view of the beach and mountainsides in Morong town in the province of Bataan, northwest of Manila. Ayala Land partnered with Subic Bay Development and Industrial Estate Corp. to develop the high-end seaside resort community a few minutes away from the southern gate of Subic Bay Free Port and a few kilometers off Subic’s Ocean Adventure and jungle reserve.

Anvaya Cove is a great place to take your summer vacation, great for families who want to have a weekend getaway from Manila or for companies who want to hold their summer outings.

Here’s some of the pics of the place and hopefully it will make you fall in-love with the place: Take A Peek At Anvaya Cove:

Anvaya Cove beach
anvaya cove beach facilities and amenities
anvaya cove beach
Anvaya Cove beach
Anvaya Cove
pawikan resto at anvaya cove

anvaya cove lake

anvaya cove beach
Sunset at Anvaya
view of sunset at Anvaya Cove Bataan

anvaya cove pool
jacuzzi pool at Anvaya
anvaya cove beach
anvaya cove sunset shot

Share Your Thoughts Here
About

I am a storyteller. Enabler. Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger. An advocate of autism awareness, women's and children's rights and the environment. A single parent of a person with autism. A former Journalist. I am not an expert I am experienced. I do what I love no regrets. If you need anything email me at : earthlingorgeous (@) gmail.com

14 Comments

• gresh anicoche 07/14/2012 at 11:49 am Reply

Nice Blog, two thumbs up.. 🙂

BDW, for the readers and interested to have a tripping in Anvaya, Please contact me Gresh Anicoche / [email protected]/ 0915.876.5020 for more info about ANVAYA COVE

• joan castro 12/01/2011 at 3:58 pm Reply

Hi good day!
    My hubby and I are looking for a nice getaway this coming christmas vacation Dec. 29-30, 2011, I really like to experience the place, it is so perfect for us. We don’t have membership on your club or a friend who can invite us. I would like to ask if it is possible for us to stay in Anvaya Cove for 3 days and 2 nights, please let us know who can help us. Thank you. God bless

• Paulo Palencia 02/03/2011 at 11:33 am Reply

Good day,

Please let me introduce myself. I am Paulo Palencia of Ayala Land Premier.

Anvaya Cove is one of the projects that I handle.

For those you are considering investing in a membership, lot or condotel in Anvaya Cove, kindly call or text me to schedule a presentation.

Ayala Land Premier
    Paulo Palencia
    0917-5321104
    [email protected]

• Josh de Belen 07/21/2010 at 2:10 pm Reply

WOW!great pictures!! thanks

• earthlingorgeous 07/22/2010 at 5:13 am Reply

Thanks! I took those pic using a point and shoot cam only 🙂

• cristy 05/09/2010 at 5:45 pm Reply

i just want to ask how much is the fare?

• earthlingorgeous 04/20/2010 at 12:05 am Reply

@Roy oo nga nakalimutan ko conflict pala ang Anvaya sa iBlog6 eh kaya pala ang tagal ko nagregister sa iBlog6.

• Roy 04/19/2010 at 12:59 pm Reply

kaya ka pala wala sa iblog6, ang ganda ng pinuntahan mo e 🙂
    .-= Roy´s last blog ..iblog6: Reinvigorating the passion for blogging =-.

• earthlingorgeous 04/19/2010 at 9:22 am Reply

@ Dinah its exclusive for members or those who are endorsed by members there coco midel is the right person to ask if you are interested about the property.

@ Coco Midel Thanks for stopping by

@ Francesca Ivy I fell in love with my shots too haha! To think I’m just using a point and shoot cam 🙂

• Francesca Ivy [Dear Me] 04/19/2010 at 9:07 am Reply

Earth, those are awesome shots! I love it. 🙂
    .-= Francesca Ivy [Dear Me]´s last blog ..TV Episode Notes: Bones =-.

• coco midel 04/19/2010 at 2:11 am Reply

Hi!

If you want to know more about Anvaya Cove, feel free to contact me anytime. =)

Regards,

COCO MIDEL
    Ayala Land Premier
    Mobile 0917 50 29252 (0917-50-AYALA)
    Email: [email protected]

• Dinah 04/19/2010 at 1:33 am Reply

ang ganda! any idea how much ang entrance fee and accomodations?
    .-= Dinah´s last blog ..Wednesday Happy Thoughts =-.

• earthlingorgeous 04/18/2010 at 10:07 am Reply

Hi Levy the trip is less than 3 hours 🙂

• levy 04/18/2010 at 9:16 am Reply

OMG! the place is soooo beautiful. I hope we can go there. Ilang oras ang byahe from Manila?
    .-= levy´s last blog ..Robert Coin Clutch Shines in Gold =-.