I got the The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream along with the other The Body Shop products I got during their 2010 Spring Trend Makeup Collection event but I haven’t tried it until recently since I was still trying out some other product that time. I’m so foolish to have not tried this as soon as I got it.
The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream is best if you want:
- to reduce the appearance of fine lines
- improve skin’s elasticity and
- protect your skin against sun damage with a luxuriously rich moisturizer that quickly absorbs into the skin and moisturizes for up to 12 hours.
How it works:
- Community Trade organic babassu oil from Brazil smoothens and revitalizes skin.
- Organic red grape from France, plantain and elderflower from Switzerland blend helps improve skin tone and texture.
- Organic buddleja and thyme from Switzerland help protect the skin.
- Essential oils and natural fragrances combine to create a gentle fragrance.
What I think about it?
I am very much impressed with the obvious result it produced. Waking up in the morning is such a pleasant experience after using this product. My skin appeared fresh, soft and smooth and even if I didn’t get a full eight hours of sleep I would still look very much rested because my face appears hydrated and very supple. With the result I’ve seen so far its a good anti-aging product.
The packaging doesn’t look that appealing especially to ladies who like pink things. The dark gray color looks very masculine than feminine, one of the reason I wasn’t ecstatic to try it immediately. But I think the color was intentional so as users can easily determine the night cream and day cream immediately since the day cream is in a white colored container. The pump dispenser is light and easy to use .
The cream is very thick so a little goes a long way. Don’t use too much or your face will feel greasy. The cream is easily absorb by the skin.
Some of the fine lines I have like my smile lines and frown lines got a bit shallower after using the Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream a couple of times.
Would I recommend this product?
If you are looking for a reasonably prized anti-aging cream then I recommend this one. Nutriganics Smoothing Night Cream is sold at $24.00 . They recommend that you use this with all other products in the Nutriganics Line to make it more effective but then you can go away with the rest but not this one because a night cream is the best anti-aging product you should skip since it can work overnight while you rest.