Myra VitaGlow Tinted Facial Moisturizer is a tinted facial moisturizer packed with minerals, SPF 15 and is Vitamin E enrich for healthy, glowing, young looking skin. It is hypo-allergenic and dermatology tested and can be used for all skin types.
The yellow orange color of the box easily pops out. Myra E changed their logo but still recognizable. I like the slim soft tube container that allows you to easily squeeze the product out.
Directions for use:
Shake well before using. Apply after cleansing face. Dab dots on parts of the face, one on the fore-head, two dots on each cheek, one on the nose, the chin, and neck and smooth on face.
What I like about the Myra VitaGlow?
- The fact that its a tinted moisturizer that can be used as a makeup base.
- That it gives a coverage like a foundation but it is really a moisturizer.
- Its safe to use everyday.
- Its a moisturizer, foundation, sunscreen all rolled in one product! Those with clear skin like me can get away wearing only this. But all skin types can use this as its also a moisturizer. Remember that oil is not moisture so even those with oily skin needs to moisturize.
- This is also perfect for those who are afraid of oil based makeup base.
- It gives a hint of color and shimmer to the face like you applied shimmer powder.
After using this the other day, I had a couple of pimples breaking out, I am not sure if its because of this product or because of the facial cleanser and cream I am trying out or because I’m nearing my time of the month. But I never really had problems with any Myra products so it could be the later or the other.
Would I recommend Myra VitaGlow Tinted Facial Moisturizer ?
Definitely. Its very affordable at Php135.00 for a 35ml tube. For those who don’t like the effect BB creams leave then this is a better and safe alternative.
Female Network is giving samples of Myra VitaGlow so you might want to check them out!
About Earth Rullan
A Single Mom of a daughter with autism. A Full-Time Blogger. An Advocate of Autism Awareness, Women and Children's Rights and Women Empowerment. Explorer. Former News Reporter / Journalist ( last beat was the Justice beat: Supreme Court, Department of Justice & Court of Appeals). I dream of having my own magazine someday, then this blog happened! I couldn't ask for more. This blog keeps me sane. Keeps me creative. Let me enjoy things I love and cross-out things I listed in my bucket list. I am not an expert I am experienced . For comments, suggestion, invites and other proposals you may email me at : earthlingorgeous (@) gmail.com