I always like Nicole Sherzinger smokey eyes look. It’s so dramatic and daring and sexy. I’ve been practicing the look for awhile now and I always end up looking like someone beat me up, but yesterday I think I got successful recreating the look.
What I used:
- Mosbeau Placenta All-In-One Facial Cream as my makeup base (will post a review soon)
- Kanebo Cosmetics Kate Mineral Two-Way Cake Foundation (Medium)
- Revlon ColorStay Aqua Mineral Makeup (Medium)
- L’Oreal Open Eyes Pro (Plum Harmony)
- Ever Bilena Advance 24s Eyeshadow (Deep Purple and Black)
- The Body Shop Special Edition Kajal Eyeliner (Black)
- Revlon Custom Eyes Mascara (Black)
- The Face Shop Color Nuance For Cheeks (Shine)
How I did this:
- I started by applying the deep purple shadow on the eyelids, then the lightest shade on my brow bone, then the black eye shadow on the crease and then blend them nicely.
- Then I use the kajal eyeliner on my top eyelids closest to my lashes and at the inside of my lower lashes and blend with an eyeliner brush.
- I also used some black eyeshadow to blend the eyeliner to soften the look.