Its been raining non-stop this weekend and its draining the life out of me. I’m a sunshine person, I like summer more than anything else. So I decided to create a sun inspired look, more of a sunset inspired look with the new shade of eyehadow from Wet N Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Trio collection the I Got Good Jeans shade.
Wet N Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Trio has coordinating shades that takes the guesswork out of creating the perfect eye look. Each combination beautifully enhances any eye color.
On My Eyes:
How to use:
- Sweet medium shade (gold) onto eyelids
- Blend dark shade onto crease
- Apply the light shade onto the brow bone
- Blend blend blend
What I like about it:
- I love how the shades are vividly and beautifully tinted with a shimmery effect on it.
- I think its smart to put labels on each color makes it very user friendly. Someone doesn’t have to guess which works best or how to use each colors in the palette.
- I’ve been looking for a nice golden sun shade, kinda mustard-like color and this palette got it right!
- The shades don’t wear off fast, I wear it all day and all night and my eye color looked good! I didn’t even use a primer to make my makeup stay longer!
- What I like best is Wet N Wild is so inexpensive! This palette is sold at Php299.00 only!
- It also comes with two makeup brushes an eyeshadow applicator and a blender
Have you tried any Wet N Wild makeup? What’s your favorite so far?
Stay gorgeous everyone!