I discovered The Malayan Plaza during the Bloggers United Interactive Shopping Affair that I was a part of. My sister suggested we try staying there for a weekend so we did one day.
It was comforting to know that there is a very nice and affordable place to stay at the heart of the busy and crazy Metro Manila, particularly Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
Malayan Plaza Hotel is not your ordinary hotel, its more of a classy serviced residential hotel that was actually made for long term stay although short term stay like what we did is also accepted. It was very nice and cozy, feels like home to me.
The Malayan Plaza have the following room types:
- Studio (Superior, Twin Deluxe, Deluxe Premiere) at Php8,840 – Php10,140.00 a night
- One Bedroom (Superior, Deluxe, Premiere) at Php10,490.00 – Php13,260.00 a night)
- Two bedroom Superior at Php13,805.00 a night
There’s no additional charge for children aged 12 below when sharing room with adults. Check-in time is 2PM and check-out 12PM
Room charges includes complimentary buffet breakfast, in-room coffee and tea-making facilities, daily replenishment of bottled water, access to the fitness center, swimming pool, kids playroom, launderette, jogging path and garden deck. Daily local newspaper.
All suites are fully furnished complete with living dining, kitchen and bedroom areas.
What I think about it?
I love it to bits and I will definitely come back to stay. I’m thinking of booking a longer stay too.
- My favorite was the completely furnished kitchen with working microwave oven, stove, glass wares, cutlery and crockery!
- I so adore the view from the top! Our room was at the 25th floor it was amazing to watch the sunrise and sunset in there. An overview of the city that looks so peaceful and majestic from above. I think I can see Manila Bay from up there too! Amazing!
- It was so peaceful and homey in there.
- Staff were friendly and nice.
- Facilities are clean.
- I love the garden deck and swimming pool facility too!
- I love how spacious the room/suits are!
- I love that its super close to SM Megamall, Podium and MRT Ortigas Station, like walking distance!
I suggest that they look into having free Wi-Fi in every room and not just on the 33rd floor but also in all rooms especially those with guest in it. So guest could comfortably lay in bed or do their business in their room and don’t have to go up to the 33rd floor Lobby to get access to the Free Wi-Fi.
I used Agoda and paid with my Paypal when I booked our stay here and I got an amazing discount! I got the Studio Superior Twin Deluxe for $75 only about Php3,300.00 only regular rate is Php9.940.00 !
Don’t have Paypal? Sign-up now its amazing! You can purchase anything online without having to reveal your credit card info or bank info ever! Click here to open a Paypal account all you need is an email address!
Because of the savings I got booking with Agoda using my Paypal I can shop guilt free for bulova watches!
If you have balikbayan or foreign friends who wish to stay at a decent and nice place at the heart of the Metro Manila, don’t hesitate to refer them to The Malayan Plaza.
I am recommending this hotel to everyone. I have such good vibes in this hotel it took away all my stress.
Stay gorgeous everyone!