The first time I saw the Dove Foaming Makeup Remover at the recently held Watsons Beauty Lab, I fell in love with it. One reason was because of its unusual form, from liquid to foam but there’s more to it than what you see.
Transform from liquid into an ultra fine foam to effectively remove make-up. Works by effectively removing even the heaviest make-up including waterproof mascara, eye make-up and foundation.
How to use:
Pump into your hand and apply the lather/foam to your wet or dry face including eye make-up. Rinse off. Follow on with your favorite facial wash or use the Dove Beauty Moisture Facial Cleanser.
What I think of it?
- I’m impressed! It really does the job it said it can do. Water proof mascara is the hardest makeup to remove but this one easily removes it without having to try too hard!
- It doesn’t sting in the eye, except when you accidentally get some foam IN your eyes. Its not meant to get in there!
- I love that its foam so whatever chemicals residue you can get using alcohol and oil makeup remover is diminished.
- The foam feels nice, light and gentle on the face I’d sometimes would be lazy and go without rinsing but wipe with wet wipes instead. But its recommended to wash off with facial wash ok? Don’t do what I do I’m a lazy ass sometimes! Haha!
- This is now my favorite makeup remover!
Do I recommend it?
Definitely! The 155ml bottle for less than Php200.00 goes a long long way and its so mild for all skin type I don’t think you would get any irritation from using it!
How about you? What is your favorite make-up remover? Will you give Dove Foaming Make-up Remover a chance?
Stay gorgeous everyone!