I got some new makeup from Revlon and Kanebo Cosmetics from their Kate Mineral line this week (review to follow soon) so I was inspired to play with them today, on a lazy Sunday. I love the makeup of the of the Kardashian siblings (Kloe, Kim and Kourtney) in their show, that dark eye shadow mainly of browns and bronze and blacks so I decided to make a look inspired by them and here’s what I came up with.
For day time you can skip the black eyeliner and lipstick just use lipgloss and your good to go. For night time add black eyeliner (and maybe some falsies) and lipstick for more drama!
What I used
- Kate Mineral UV Gel Base SPF32 PA++
- Kate Mineral Liquid Foundation SPF20 PA++
- Revlon PhotoReady Concealer
- Kate Mineral Powder Foundation
- Kate Mineral Eye Shadow CQ
- Kate Mineral Gel Eye Liner
- Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara