I’m a fan of liquid foundation because they make the skin look soft, even toned and smooth. I am not a fan of base make-up because I don’t see the need to use them and don’t even know how to use them until I started blogging about makeup.
Anyway, when I got the Kanebo Cosmetics Kate Mineral UV Gel & Liquid Foundation I immediately created my look of the day using them and I was pleased how nice it looked on me.
What I think about them?
- The UV Gel Base does make the liquid foundation stay longer. It also help makes the application of the liquid foundation smoother and more even.
- I love the fact that the shade is perfect for my skin tone.
- I’m not sure how long a tube will last but its worth it.
- I love that it doesn’t make the skin greasy or oily after application.
- For a full coverage its best to use the Kate Mineral Powder Foundation too.
How about you, have you tried these products yet? What do you think?
Stay gorgeous everyone!