Admit it or not most of you reading this right now have stored their photos in your hard drive, flash drive or CD/DVD. While some of you will admit to lost a collection of photos because of a PC crash or accidentally hit delete. Good bye photos, good bye to beautiful memories captured on film!
But wait, you don’t have to accept this fact, you can actually do something to save all your photos longer than a lifetime. How? with HP Picture Books.
Yesterday was the grand launch of Picture Books and I was so delighted to see that the photo books are now available in the country and its very much affordable. In fact it’s a great gift for your loved ones this Christmas.
Why you and your loved one will love PictureBooks?
- Its a great feeling to see all your favorite photos from your travel or any favorite occasion with family and friends in an accessible photo book you don’t have to turn on the PC or go online just to see them
- The cheapest picturebook is just Php450 and contains 30 pages!
- I love the fact that they all come standard with up to 30 pages, and free shipping within the Philippines.They will ship it to you 7 days upon ordering. They accept all major credit cards and Gcash too!
- You can download the free software and use it to create and order your own layout and prints!
- It can link up to your favorite online photo storage and sharing tools like Facebook and Twitter and order your prints through it!
Photos at the HP PictureBook grand launch at Fully Booked High Street BGC
They are all loving their picture books! I’m excited to have mine printed soon!
It’s not just good as Christmas gift you can also use it for your yearbook and portfolio! They also accept calendar, calling card, poster and other printing requirement. For more information email email@example.com or visit picturebooks.com.ph. They also accept franchising if you are interested to venture to a photo book business!
Stay gorgeous everyone!
About Earth Rullan
A Single Mom of a daughter with autism. A Full-Time Blogger. An Advocate of Autism Awareness, Women and Children's Rights and Women Empowerment. Explorer. Former News Reporter / Journalist ( last beat was the Justice beat: Supreme Court, Department of Justice & Court of Appeals). I dream of having my own magazine someday, then this blog happened! I couldn't ask for more. This blog keeps me sane. Keeps me creative. Let me enjoy things I love and cross-out things I listed in my bucket list. I am not an expert I am experienced . For comments, suggestion, invites and other proposals you may email me at : earthlingorgeous (@) gmail.com