Finding the right concealer that can hide skin imperfection is a challenge. Most of the concealer products available have limited shades that are either too dark or too light. When I got this Cinema Secrets Concealer Palette I was so excited to try it out immediately as I’ve seen how Cinema Secret products are highly recommended and used by makeup artist worldwide and can definitely hide skin imperfections well using their makeup products.
Product Shots of the Cinema Secrets Concealter Palette 300 Series
From L-R: Concealer #602-65 , #603-21, #605-61, #606-26 amd #607-19
On my face
I used the Concealer #603-61 to cover the blemish on my face
What I think about it?
- I’m impressed its very pigmented so one layer or one spread goes further.
- I love how it covers like a thin second skin and provides a soft natural matte finish.
- Unlike any other concealer I’ve tried it does not cake or crease! Amazing!
- I also love the fact that its water resistant and does not stain clothes! Love love love this concealer palette!
- I found out that makeup and prosthetic artist use this concealer to hide tattoos!
I think I found my ultimate HG concealer that I will use for the rest of my life! Haha!
How about you? What concealer do you use? Have you tried Cinema Secrets?
Cinema Secrets can be found in Landmark department stores at the cosmetic department or at Quezon Ave. cor. Cordillera St. Quezon City.
Stay gorgeous everyone!