I’ve been using sunblock for as long as I can remember. It is not because I don’t want to get a tan, it is because I want to protect my skin from the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun. I have tried a dozen brands like Nivea Sun, Banana Boat, Tropical Sun, VMV Armada, Belo Essentials and so on and so forth. But the new Beach Hut Max Clear Spray Sunblock with SPF75++*** tops them all and is now my favorite sunblock ever that I plan to use for a long time even if I don’t plan to go to the beach or even if its not summer! This is the HG Sunblock! Read on to know why:
Beach Hut Max Clear Spray Sunblock Extreme SPF75++ is uber sweat proof and uber water proof, and gives extreme UVA and UVB protection. It’s flammable though so avoid spraying near flame or while smoking!
How to use:
Spray evenly and generously onto skin 15 minutes before swimming or sun exposure.
On my skin:
- I LOVE IT TO THE EXTREME!
- I love the fact that it is a clear spray sunblock and not lotion. That being said it doesn’t leave a white cast or white gunk onto skin when applied like the other and most sunblock lotion brands!
- I love that it is not messy to apply because its a spray!
- I love that it doesn’t feel oily or greasy!
- Best part is it makes your skin shine, the look some people on the beach try to achieve when in the beach but they didn’t know it cooks their skin!
- TIP: If you want to get a tan a bit, bathe in the sun for 15 minutes then apply the Beach Hut Max Clear Spray Sunblock after, then wait for 15 minutes and play in the sun!
- This is the best sunblock to bring on your summer trip to Bali, Phuket, Boracay, Palau, Maldives, Bora-Bora and Hawaii!
Beach Hut Max Clear Spray Sunblock Extreme with SPF75++ is available at Watson’s store nationwide. Want to know more about this product visit www.lotionsucks.com or click here.
***SPF 75++ = 75 minutes or more under the sun with protection!
About Earth Rullan
I am a storyteller. Influencer. Trendsetter. Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle Blogger. An advocate of autism awareness, women's and children's rights. A former Journalist. I am not an expert I am experienced. I do what I love no regrets. If you need anything email me at : earthlingorgeous (@) gmail.com