This summer heat is definitely getting me and I don’t have that much drive to put on a full makeup with all that skin care products on top of the makeup primer and liquid foundation on. I am glad that I was given this L.A. Mineral Pressed Powder in True Beige just in for me to just use my skin care products and sunblock then powder and go.
L.A. Colors Mineral Pressed Powder is a whisper light powder that allows the skin to breathe. It promises to bring life to bare skin or to extend the life of foundation. Mineral Pressed Powder is talc-free and fragrance free for a natural coverage with a velvety smooth finish. Includes compact case with mirror and a sponge applicator!
Swatched not blended
Swatched and blended
Taken with flash
Taken without flash
- The powder compact has this creamy powdery texture that is easy absorbed by the skin.
- I love how light it feels like no powder at all.
- It gives a semi- matte finish but it doesn’t make the skin feel dry or make it appear dehydrated.
- I love how the True Beige shade matches my skin tone perfectly
- The powder stays longer onto skin so you don’t need to retouch that often.
- The price range of this product is perfect for those wih limited budget, especially those who are still studying or working students.
L.A. Colors Mineral Pressed Powder comes in 15 shades (from lightest Ivory to Ebony) and all L.A. Colors cosmetics is available in the Philippines at Purebeauty store at Serendra , Global City and distributed by Sprint Asia Logistics or visit www.sprintasiabeauty.com.