I’ve had this Mamechiyo for Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mousse since April 2012 but I haven’t got the time to completely explore the product and do a decent review. I was able to play with the UV Under Base Mousse in Pink Purple when I took up the YUME advanced makeup class at Shu Uemura last March 2012 and I loved the brightening and shimmer effect or some kinda blue glow after use.
Over 20 years long-seller, aero-light mousse makeu-up base. A must-have to prepare the perfect skin canvas for long-lasting creation. It comes in four (4) different types to specifically answer your needs: Beige, Pink, 88 Beige, and Pink Purple
How to use:
Shake well before using until the clicking sound stops. Pump some on the back of your palm and use a foundation brush to evenly apply it on the face.
- I liked the Beige Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mousse better than the Pink Purple as this one blends much better on my face and doesn’t leave a white cast effect on me compared to the Pink Purple.
- What I like best about the all the Shu Uemura UV Under Base is it’s anti-UV properties and has SPF30 PA+++ perfect day makeup base!
- It doesn’t feel sticky on the skin even if you wear it under a hot humid weather!
- It makes applying your liquid foundation much more effortless and makes it last longer than without the UV Under Base.
- But you can also wear it under a powder or compact foundation if you don’t really need heavy or full makeup especially when just doing some errands to the bank, shopping or not-so-important event where you need to dress-to-impress!
- One pump is enough to cover the whole face so this can will last you for awhile.
- I love the packaging made by Mamechiyo for Shu Uemura Spring Collection 2012. Mamechiyo is a well-known Kimono artist in Japan, you can see the floral inspiration included in every bottle and makeup collection from this artist collection by Shu Uemura.
Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mouuse makeup is available in all Shu Uemura branches nationwide including their newly opened store in TriNoma Mall!
Here are the other Mamechiyo for Shu Uemura UV Underbase variants:
Stay gorgeous everyone!