My sister went to a hiking trip almost two months ago and when she came back she had odd rashes that she said she got from insect bites. She went to a dermatologist and a doctor to have it checked and treated where she got a number vaccine to minimize irritation and further infection. After a few days, her rashes began to look like ugly dark spots like dark chicken pox marks. Since then she dare wear shorts . Fortunately, I got a tube of Hiruscar I got for my daughters booboo and had my sister use it just in time for our swimming outing and Aninunan getaway where she was able to wear her two-piece bikini proudly without having to hide her scars.
- My sister said she loves the product her ugly dark marks and scars from that insect bite lighten and some marks are barely seen.
- It works with insect bites and even pimple marks.
- According to the packaging it also works with stretch marks, and burns and even existing scars not more than two years of existence.
- I love that the product is scent free and gets easily absorbed by the skin.
- Don’t apply Hiruscar if the would is not healed yet as you will feel burning sensation and irritation.
Do I recommend Hiruscar? Yes. It works best on newly healed scars to prevent ugly scar marks. For best result use the product three to four times a day. You can buy a Hiruscar at Mercury Drugstores, Watsons Pharmacy, and South Star Drugstores. \”LIKE Hiruscar Philippines on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hiruscar.ph\. A 5G Tube is Php319.00 while a 20G Tube is Php852.00 How about you, have you tried Hiruscar before? How was it for you? Stay gorgeous everyone!