The London Olympics 2012 just came to a close and despite not being able to grab some gold medal, our country should be proud of our Philippine Olympians who had the courage and the strength and skills to compete for our country. We should also be thankful of their parents for being supportive of their children who pursues a dream of being an Olympian and bring home the gold medal someday.
Procter and Gamble being the official sponsor of the 2012 London Games pays tribute to the wonderful mothers all over the world with their Thank You Mom campaign and these videos showing us how challenging yet fulfilling it is to Raise and Olympian.
Here are links to some of the videos of the more popular athletes who compete for the 2012 London Olympics. Please watch and be inspired:
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZhwZI1wWGU – Ryan Lochte for Gilette – Swimming
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeiaHfRqtgI – Alicia Sacramone – Gymnastics
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bJ7tYTB4-Y – Jordyn Wieber – Gymnastics
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULHXOz9Wk2M – Shawn Johnson for Bounty – Gymnastics
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1t4ziJaSxo – Lolo Jones – Track and Field
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wBZ6PiCnd4 – Jessica Ennis for Olay – Track and Field
Congratulations to those who made this years Olympic event a success!
What was your favorite sport event btw?
Stay gorgeous everyone!
This was posted in partnership with P&G