I know most of my readers here are not comfortable with wearing super shocking lip colors as much as they want. It’s not that they don’t want it but they feel they are not able to carry the colors and that it will not suit ther personality or lifestyle. Well, here is a new lip makeup that I bet you will love, the new Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain!
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain is a lightweight lipstain plus moisturizing balm in one. It comes in an adorable chubby crayon packaging that is retractable no need for sharpeners ever! It comes in gel formula and in 12 vibrant shades to match your look and mood. Honey, Charm, Crush, Cherish, Lovesick, Smitten, Charm, Rendezvous, Romantic, Precious, and Adore
L-R: Honey, Adore and Charm
Taken with a flash
Top to bottom: Adore, Charm and Honey
On My Lips
- It smells like mint , I like it
- Immediately after application you can feel the moisturizing effect on the lips.
- It gives softer and smoother lips and gives that perfect flush of color
- Pigmentation depends on the shade that you got. I love how Honey looks just like a flush of pink on my lips while Adore kinda looks a nice flush of red lips but not that shocking red.
- It makes lips looks plumper and yes very kissable!
Do I recommend this?
Absolutely. A perfect lip color for those who just want a suble hint of color on their lips. Most of the women who used this reported that their lips developed a soft tint of color. I have to agree!
How about you, have you tried this Balm Stain yet? If not what is your favorite lip color/ lipstick brand?
Stay gorgeous everyone!