Shu Uemura Tsuya Skin Launch @ Picaso Residence Boutique

My 1st day of September started absolutely gorgeous. I attended an event by Shu Uemura launching one of their most powerful serum to date, the one that promises 7 days to porcelain-fine, petal-soft, translucent glowing skin– Tsuya Skin serum that will reactivate your skin’s youth power switch! Tsuya means ideal in Japan which mean those who will use this will get an ideal skin!

Tsuya Skin launch

For decades, Japanese make-up and skincare expert Shu Uemura has pursued the key to ideal, youthful skin, guided by its philosophy that beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin. Shu Uemura unlocked the innermost workings of the skin and harnessed the latest discoveries in cellular biology to reactivate cell regeneration and reveal a dramatic skincare solution that reaches new heights in achieving beautiful, youthful skin.

Shu Uemura Tsuya Skin

Sounds fancy right? We will see! I already at my first day using the product and so far so good! I was convinced to use it right away after playing with the product during the event!

Tsuya Skin Serum
Tsuya Skin serum

It smells absolutely nice and it feels refreshing and its not sticky as well.
Tsuya  Skin look makeup demo2012-09-01 21.21.12
Shu Uemura also did a makeup demo of the Tsuya Skin look which is fresh and radiant looking. Sharon did the demo while Karla was the model.

This is how your favorite beauty bloggers are when in a beauty event!

Shu Uemura Tsuya Skin launch

I also love this new product from the Tsuya Skin line, the UV Underbase!

Tsuya Skin UV underbase
Ooops I pressed too much!
Tsuya Skin UV Underbase

Mirror shot with Martha and Tara! Picaso Residence suit is so pretty! I want one for myself! Haha!

@ Picaso Residence Boutique  for Shu Uemura event

Oh before the event, we had dinner first at the Picaso Residence Boutique restaurant at the ground floor. We had assigned seats with our nameplates on and our goodie bag! Haha!

Nameplate

House Salad for starters
Picaso Boutique House salad

Beef Stroganof and Pasta as main course. We also had desserts but was not able to take a shot of it anymore ! I was already busy exploring the Shu Uemura products!
Beef Stroganof Picaso Residence

I know you know them! Your favorite beauty bloggers Jheng, Shen, Sophie and Tara!

Dinner

And our hostess for the night the Shu Uemura peeps!

Shu Uemura peeps

Group shot!

Shu Uemura Tsuya Skin launch

Thank you Shu Uemura for another fun and beautiful night! I am so loving my Tsuya Skin products!

Don’t you just love starting the month with such great company?

How about you, how did you start your first day of September?

Stay gorgeous everyone!

Share Your Thoughts Here
About

I am a storyteller. Enabler. Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger. An advocate of autism awareness, women's and children's rights and the environment. A single parent of a person with autism. A former Journalist. I am not an expert I am experienced. I do what I love no regrets. If you need anything email me at : earthlingorgeous (@) gmail.com

17 Comments

• kai grafia 09/05/2012 at 5:13 pm Reply

Oh what a nice event! I would love to attend such ๐Ÿ™‚ Would love to try that product you have ๐Ÿ™‚

• MrsMartinez 09/05/2012 at 9:16 am Reply

You girls look like you had fun that night! I hope Shu could come up with unscented range of products!

xoxo
    MrsMartinez

• Yaniconquistadora (@YaniMetrado) 09/05/2012 at 4:06 am Reply

A very promising skin product ๐Ÿ™‚ Should try this and see its result.

• Mrs. Kolca 09/04/2012 at 11:25 pm Reply

Nakkkss.. ang pretty mo pa din sa pic sis kahit less illuminated yung place! ๐Ÿ™‚

• fitness and fashion 09/04/2012 at 10:53 pm Reply

i have heard so much about it and i have been wanting to try their product. i guess, i’ll check it out on my next visit in manila because we don’t have that here yet.

• Rebel Sweetheart 09/04/2012 at 10:48 pm Reply

Nice to see familiar faces at this event.
    Love the cozy restaurant setting. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Honney 09/04/2012 at 10:10 pm Reply

Ahhh, Shu Uemura! Been hearing lots of good feedback about it but I can’t afford it. Too pricey for me. Hehe.

• Mich of Mich Eats and Shops 09/04/2012 at 10:02 pm Reply

It does look like so much fun! You’re lucky you got to try these products. ๐Ÿ˜€ Hope you can do a review once you’ve tried them for awhile as I’m always on the lookout for new skin care products ๐Ÿ˜€

By the way, thanks for the advise. I think you’re right. ๐Ÿ™‚

• earthlingorgeous 09/04/2012 at 10:16 pm Reply

Hi Mich, I will definitely make a review! I actually wanna play with the UV underbase for an event I’m attending tomorrow!
      Don’t mention it Mich hope you get things sorted out ๐Ÿ™‚

• Carizza 09/04/2012 at 7:37 pm Reply

pretty girls! i would also love to try tsuya! *hmmm let me check my wallet..*

• earthlingorgeous 09/04/2012 at 7:44 pm Reply

ahahaha @Carizza I know Tsuya is kinda pricey but Shu Uemura is worth every penny!

• chrisair 09/04/2012 at 6:46 pm Reply

great event, wish I was there too

• Kero 09/04/2012 at 6:33 pm Reply

That’s a glam evening! I’m a fan too especially of the Shu Uemura foundation and travel size make-up brushes.

Japanese do know a thing about gorgeousness – and keeping it.

• earthlingorgeous 09/04/2012 at 6:50 pm Reply

@Kero agree! their Face Architect is a must have! super love their makeup brushes too! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Tetcha 09/04/2012 at 6:19 pm Reply

I would like to have that “porcelain-fine, petal-soft, translucent glowing skin.” Are these products already available in the market?

• earthlingorgeous 09/04/2012 at 6:28 pm Reply

Hi Tetcha, yes it’s available now, they just released Sept.1 ๐Ÿ™‚ same time as the launch !

• Sumi 09/04/2012 at 3:45 pm Reply

The Tsuya Skin line seems really interesting. I haven’t used anything yet to rejuvenate my skin, but if I can afford some products from the Tsuya Skin line, then I’d love to give it a try ๐Ÿ™‚