I hardly use base when I apply makeup, but when I discovered the UV under base of Shu Uemura I became addicted to it. I love UV under base primarily because they provide instant glow finish and sun protection, which is two of my main concern for my ageing skin. It was such a joy to have known that the Shu Uemura Tsuya Skin line comes along with a UV Under Base Youthful Raidiance Mouse in its line.
The UV under ase Tsuya Skin Youthful Radiance Mouse is an ideal mouse-to-cream under base that promises a Tsuya (ideal in Japan) skin finish full-filled wih moisture. Tsuya finish includes the promise of instant glow, instant smoothening effect on pores and lines, and instant replenishing moisture. The Tsuya UV under base however does not only work on the outside but the inside as well as has powerful skincare effects from within that prevents dullness. It also has anti-aging active Rhamnose and SPF30/)A++
Product shots and swatches
- Like I said first lines of this post I’m fond of UV under base makeup from Shu Uemura because they just give that instant glow when you need it. With this one, the glow is not just on the surface of the skin but it goes skin deep because of it’s new formulation.
- This is my favorite since I got it because it reactivates my youth switch! Even if I’m stressed and my skin has gone dull because of stress I still look glowing and youthful.
- I love how it easily gets absorbed by the skin.
- Texture is light and moisturized but not sticky. Finish is sheer but with a glow effect.
- It smells so fresh just like the Tsuya Skin Serum (that I will post a review some other day )
Do I recommend this
Absolutely. If you are a fan of UV under base makeup get this and you won’t regret it. I think this is the best UV under base from Shu Uemura so far. For Php2,250.00 it is the most expensive yet from their UV under base makeup but it’s worth it.
How about you, have you tried any of Shu Uemura’s mousse under base makeup? What is your favorite?
Stay gorgeous everyone!
About Earth Rullan
A Single Mom of a daughter with autism. A Full-Time Blogger. An Advocate of Autism Awareness, Women and Children's Rights and Women Empowerment. Explorer. Former News Reporter / Journalist ( last beat was the Justice beat: Supreme Court, Department of Justice & Court of Appeals). I dream of having my own magazine someday, then this blog happened! I couldn't ask for more. This blog keeps me sane. Keeps me creative. Let me enjoy things I love and cross-out things I listed in my bucket list. I am not an expert I am experienced . For comments, suggestion, invites and other proposals you may email me at : earthlingorgeous (@) gmail.com