The email invite I got to have some cosmetic products of Physicians Formula reviewed was time I heard of the brand. When I did a search about it and read about the company profile, I learned that they have been in the cosmetic business for 70 years now. The concept behind the brand started when doctor (Dr. Frank Crandall) who is an eminent allergist decided to create a fragrance free, PABA free, and free of any of the 132 known skin irritants cosmetics that his wife could use. The rest was history.
Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Wear Illuminating Veil is the first easy to use, mess-free, mineral-based, talc-free illuminating veil which allows skin to breathe. This can help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. The formula eliminates the look of a chalky, dry finish. Available in 4 shades: Nude Glow, Peachy Glow, Warming Glow, and Bronze Glow. The product is dermatologist approved and non-comedogenic.
Taken with a flash
Taken without a flash on natural light
- If you like the illuminated effect look on then this would be something you want to try. It’s like that glow powder from The Body Shop.
- I love the non-chalky and natural finish of nude glow. It blended well with my skin and all you can see is the glow/illuminating effect.
- If you have seen Edward Cullen in Twilight when he is hit by the sun, the effect is a bit like that it looks like you have glitters on your skin!
- It is fragrance free and doesn’t cake.
- The powder glides easily onto skin.
- I love it! I think I’d wear this on a night out and not just on my face but my entire body. I can’t wait to see how the bronze glow would look like!
- I love the easy and compact packaging that allows you to bring this on your purse anywhere without worrying about the mess!
Do I recommend this?
If you like glow/glitter effects on your makeup then this one is for you. Because of it’s compact packaging you can bring it anywhere with you and brush on an instant illuminating effect on your face and body! This is perfect for Halloween! I believe they have this in matte finish as well.
You can buy the product at Tameraonline.com at a special price of $14.00. They accept Paypal payments and ships worldwide.
How about you, what do you think of illuminating effect makeup?
Stay gorgeous everyone!
About Earth Rullan
A Single Mom of a daughter with autism. A Full-Time Blogger. An Advocate of Autism Awareness, Women and Children's Rights and Women Empowerment. Explorer. Former News Reporter / Journalist ( last beat was the Justice beat: Supreme Court, Department of Justice & Court of Appeals). I dream of having my own magazine someday, then this blog happened! I couldn't ask for more. This blog keeps me sane. Keeps me creative. Let me enjoy things I love and cross-out things I listed in my bucket list. I am not an expert I am experienced . For comments, suggestion, invites and other proposals you may email me at : earthlingorgeous (@) gmail.com