Hello my gorgeous readers. If you haven’t heard yet, I got in the UniqStyle Week 1 Top 4 Winners, which automatically makes me one of the 16 Finalist for the UniqStyle contest. The UniqStyle contest started last October 13, 2012 and will end on November 13, 2012 just in time for the opening of the 2nd Uniqlo branch here in the Philippines at the SM North EDSA The Block on November 16, 2012.
To those who are asking, the voting for me is over! We already won. I am one of the Top 4 for Week 1! You may see the week 1 finalist photos displayed at the upcoming Uniqlo branch as SM North The Block 2nd floor.
Some clarification about the contest:
- The criteria for selecting the UniqStyle winners every week is based on the following criteria: 20% votes,40% seamless integration of Uniqlo Fall or Autumn items to the overall outfit of the contestant and 40% Overall impact (if the outfit pops or stand-out or eye-catching.
- A contestant can only win once for the entire duration of the contest. Only those who haven’t won yet can join the contest again and again until the Week 4 and until they won a certain week.
- Only photos taken using mobile device or digital camera that does not contain any drastic photo manipulation will be accepted.
- Anyone can join the contest as long as you can use an item from the Uniqlo Fall or Autumn 2012 collection in your outfit.
- After 4 weeks entries of the 16 Finalist will be judged internally by the Uniqlo Cast member on the presence of a DTI representative. The cast members include Nikki Gil, Chito Miranda, Chris Tiu and Isa Calzado.
- If you don’t have a Uniqlo Fall or Autumn collection in your closet yet, you may catch the Uniqlo Bus roving around the metro to get a chance to wear the clothes and take a photo wearing them as your entry. The bus schedule is announced a the Uniqlo Philippines page!
So, if you want to join the contest you may do so, Week 2 is on it’s 3rd day I think , and you still have Week 3 and Week 4 to join the contest. Good luck!
To those who voted for me, Thank You so much, please wait for the raffle I promised and maybe see you at the opening of Uniqlo SM North EDSA The Block opening on November 16, 2012!!
Stay gorgeous everyone!
UPDATE: OMG! Haha I was just tagged by a friend in Facebook (Ria Hazel Lumandog) and she took a photo of the gigantic Uniqlo Fashionista Photo Wall at the SM North EDSA The Block!