Beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin. But what if you don’t have perfectly soft smooth skin? Well, you can cheat it by using the perfect foundation that creates an illusion of a flawless canvass.
I’ve been using this liquid foundation from the day I got it from Lancome last June 2012 when they unveiled the new look of their Rustan’s Shangri-la Mall beauty counter, so far I I’m loving it to bits. In fact it was included in my July 2012 Favorite Beauty Finds.
A liquid foundation that uses a new generation of bioptic pigments combined with classic mineral pigments. Together, they reproduce the appearance of inner light of perfect skin, by recreating the intensity and pristine freshness of its radiance. A unique liquid light essence maximizes skin’s surface radiance.
What this product promises to do?
- Enhances skin’s natural light. The complexion appears flawless, full of life – as if lit-from-within
- Bare skin sensation, correction with translucency for a natural finish, as if matter-free
- 18 hour hydration
- Diminishes redness for a more uniform complexion
- Non-irritating/doesn’t cause break-outs
- Protects skin from UV damage because of it’s SPF15
I swatched and blended the Lancome Teint Miracle on the half part of the back of my hands here. Can you tell which side has foundation and which doesn’t?
Left side is a photo of my bare face/ without foundation. You can see the uneveness of my skintone with the dark circles around my eyes and pimple breakout marks. On the right side, you can see how this foundation was able to even-out my skintone I wouldn’t need a concealer to hide my dark circles! You can barely see the pimple marks either!
Left side photo was taken with a flash and the right side photo was taken without a flash
- I love it so much I now consider it as my HG of foundation. Why? because it makes my skin look naturally flawless and radiant.
- I love how it does not cake and it doesn’t feel warm/hot and sticky on my skin. It actually feels like my second skin.
- I love how this foundation is long-wearing.
- It doesn’t make me look very made-up.
- Finish is not matte and not too shiny but it gives that radiant glow.
- It delivers as it promised. For medium to full coverage. A little amount goes a long way!
Do I recommend this?
Absolutely. Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation is the best liquid foundation I have ever tried. It gives that soft, supple and smooth skin finish that makes skin look so perfect on cam or in person. I consider this as the HG of foundations. At more or less Php1,300.00 a bottle it is super sulit and super worth it. In fact that’s a very reasonable price! If my photos above doesn’t convince you, Julia Roberst, who endorses this product might.
How about you, what do you consider the HG of liquid foundation?
Stay gorgeous everyone!