Today, I am debuting my first ever makeup video tutorial that I’ve been meaning to do for a long time. I made a very simple look that screams fresh and radiant , which represents what I feel for the new year 2013. This is a no-talk 6 minute makeup tutorial, I hope you all will like it and find it useful too.
My first ever video makeup tutorial features a lot of luminous and shimmery makeup products that some people are afraid to use because it is too glossy almost close to looking oily and greasy but after this look I created I hope it will make you think otherwise and embrace the beauty of shimmery makeup products.
The Makeup Products I Used
- Laura Mercier Illuminating Color Guilder Platinum Eyeshadow
- Estee Lauder Black Crystal Metallic Eyeshadow
- Lancome Ombre Hypnose Eyeshadow
- Fairdrops Volume Burst Mascara
- Laura Mercier Graphic Liquid Eye Liner
- K-Palette 2way Eyebrow Pen
- Nature Republic Pencil Eyeliner
- Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color Coral Sunrise
- Laura Mercier Lip Glaze Bare Blush
- Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Foundation and Powder
- Mary Kay Sheer Dimension Powder Pearl and Lace
So, did you watch my makeup tutorial video? I hope so! What did you think of it?
Stay gorgeous everyone!