My Top 10 Swimsuit Style Picks For 2013

Shopping for swimsuit ladies?   Hold your horses and take a look at this post first because  I have put together my top 10 swimsuit style picks that you might like as well.    I think they are the best swimming outfit you can wear that will definitely flatter your figure!   Style varies from one-piece swimwear, a high-waist bikini, a maillot, bandeau top or one shoulder with or without cut-outs and even a peplum!   Some of the styles are available in different color other than the one I picked out.  Price range from   Php499.00 – Php2,800.00!

Earthlingorgeous.com Swimsuit Style Picks

You can buy any of the swimsuit above at Zalora.com.ph and get a 10% Discount too! Just use the code Earthling13 upon checkout. Actually, you can shop anytime at Zalora.com.ph and get 10% Discount by using Earthing13 before you checkout for your orders.

300x250_Earthling13
Yes, I am now one of the Brand Ambassador of Zalora Philippines!  Because of that I can give away 10% Discount to everyone provided you use the code above upon checkout!
  Happy Shopping! Stay gorgeous everyone!

Share Your Thoughts Here
About

I am a storyteller. Enabler. Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger. An advocate of autism awareness, women's and children's rights and the environment. A single parent of a person with autism. A former Journalist. I am not an expert I am experienced. I do what I love no regrets. If you need anything email me at : earthlingorgeous (@) gmail.com

12 Comments

• earthlingorgeous 03/27/2013 at 7:35 am Reply

don’t forget to use the code above to get your 10% discount ladies! Happy shopping!

• Cat 03/20/2013 at 10:50 am Reply

Just in time as summer is almost here 🙂 love the pink and black one though I don’t think I can pull that off. Will definitely check out Zalora.

• Lizzie 03/19/2013 at 7:48 pm Reply

Oooh. I love 1, 6 and 7! 🙂 I’d love to order from Zalora kaya lang customs can be a bit of a pain in the neck here in JKT.

• Aintzane Zamora 03/19/2013 at 7:42 pm Reply

Great picks. I always love shopping swimsuits. Zalora has a good sets of styles 😉

• kai grafia 03/19/2013 at 12:58 pm Reply

What a timely post! I’ve been looking all over the web for nice and affordable swimwear 🙂 I dig the ones with nautical stripes :)) Too cute!

• roviedear 03/18/2013 at 11:17 pm Reply

lately bet ko ang mga cutouts cos it makes the body look a little slimmer 😀

• jane 03/18/2013 at 9:07 am Reply

nice choices! lovethe peplum one!! though i always prefer 2 piece hehe. might go check out zalora for this! xx

• Marriage and Beyond 03/18/2013 at 8:29 am Reply

I haven’t tried Zalora yet. I’m not sure I’m going to very soon. All shopping I’m doing lately is for the house. Maybe later. 🙂

• earthlingorgeous 03/18/2013 at 9:16 am Reply

@Jane and Jen go try Zalora I’m satisfied with them because my order is with me the next day, amazing! 🙂 Use the code I provided so you get 10% off 🙂

• Cara Castillo 03/17/2013 at 9:40 pm Reply

Love the green one, but don’t think I can pull it off. So I’d go with the one shoulder one piece 🙂
    Love your picks!

• Kero 03/17/2013 at 6:44 pm Reply

pretty picks! I’m glad i dropped by. i am currently looking for a vintage inspired swim suit just in the for the coming spring break. Thank you for the discount code, Earth!

More power!