Those who aren’t that gifted with full eye lashes depend on a good mascara that deliver when it comes to length or volume. Some mascara I’ve tried tend to flake, get really clumpy, dries out fast or has stiff wand. Well, here’s something you might want to try.
The Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara sampler is a freebie/sample size of the full-size one that is double this size.
This mascara promises 15-hour staying power. Lashes that last. Zero smudge. Extreme wear. Extraordinary length. Unstoppable power-now the smudge-free lash look you see in the morning is the look you keep all day.
On My Eyelashes
- First I’d like to say that this is the softest mascara wand I have tried ever.
- Compared to the last mascara I tried, the mascara doesn’t try fast so you can spread it nicely and evenly on your eyelashes.
- It doesn’t clump and doesn’t flake.
- It keeps my eyelashes feel soft and it’s not heavy on the eyes.
- It doesn’t smudge either.
- I didn’t see much length or volume but it did enhanced my lashes a bit as it curled up a bit even if I did not use an eyelash curler.
- It’s a good daily wear mascara.
Do I recommend it?
Absolutely. It’s not waterproof though so it can was off easily using facial wash and water. But it won’t smudge even if you cry over it. No raccoon eyes at all. You can go shopping for custom drinkware without worrying you look like a drunkard! Haha!
How about you, have you tried the Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara before? How was it for you?
Stay gorgeous everyone!