This is my favorite powder from Revlon so far the Revlon PhotoReady Powder in Medium/Deep. I think Revlon makes the best powder and foundation for a drugstore makeup brand. Anyway, I use this after putting on my foundation and concealer so Ican get a smoother and even “canvass” when I put other makeup on like blusher and eye shadow and then I finish it off by brushing another layer of this powder like a setting powder to keep my makeup look smoother and stay longer. While it is ok not to do so I prefer having a powder to finish.
Revlon PhotoReady™ Powder eliminates shine and evens skin tone. Photochromatic pigments bend, reflect and diffuse light to help erase flaws. A micro-refined ultra-lightweight texture with a soft, luminous finish. Oil free. Fragrance free
While this product comes with it’s own powder brush I prefer to use my other powder brush that is fluffier and thicker so as to cover more areas and get an even coverage.
While it looks like there’s no swatch here,this just indicate that the shade I got is a perfect match for my skintone!
On my face
This is me before putting on powder
This is after putting on the Revlon PhotoReady Powder in Medium/Deep
- As you can see from the before and after shots, this powder makes my face less shiny and my skin tone is more even and smoother
- I love how setting my makeup with this powder makes it last for hours!
- I love that is shine free and oil free but it doesn’t make my skin feel dry.
- It doesn’t cake and doesn’t flake.
- It get’s easily absorbed by the skin.
- A little goes a long way!
- You can use this on top of your foundation or you can use it on its own.
Do I recommend this Photoready Powder?
Absolutely! Most of the powder out there tend to cake and doesn’t get really absorbed by the skin. This one sticks and feels light but great in coverage just like second skin. For Ph975.00 each it is worth it.
How about you what is your favorite powder?