Phew that is a mouthful! There are so many mascara out there in the market that can claim all three components but what makes this Revlon Lash Potion Waterproof Volume & Length Mascara by Grow Luscious different ? Read up…
Magically transform lashes to lush, long and lustrous. A potion with strengthening proteins drenches lashes for volume. Triple-groove wand combs through for clump-free length.
With and Without the Lash Potion
Before and After
- On being waterproof: It was very difficult to remove this mascara even if I used the eye makeup remover from Maybelline, I tried using the tissue makeup remover from Watsons and Koh Gen Doh Spa Water Cleansing and it did not even smudge or feather off. I used the Shu Uemura cleansing oil to remove it complete and it took me awhile to do so. So it is definitely very very waterproof! Check.
- On giving the lashes volume: If you take a look at my photos it definitely multiplied the number of my lashes. I had three coats on as I wanted mega volume. But one coat does the trick too.
- On Lengthening the lashes. If you look at my photos above you will see how longer my lashes looked! So it is definitely amazing.
- Now what makes the Lash Potion different among the other mascara out there? It has conditioning properties to help strengthen your lashes and make each strand thicker after every use.
- Also unlike other mascara that promises three benefits this one doesn’t weight down my lashes.
- While the mascara was on it didn’t smudge or feather off, it stayed placed and stayed beautifully on.
Do I recommend the Revlon Lash Potion Waterproof and Length Mascara by Grow Luscious?
Absolutely! I am totally impressed by this mascara. I actually felt stoopid for not trying it on as soon as I got it. It’s just wonderful. It comes in three different shades: Blackest Black, Blackened Brown and Darkest Brown sold at Php750.00 each tube.
How about you have you tried the lash potion yet? What is your favorite mascara so far and what about it you liked best?
Stay gorgeous everyone!