I am having an affair with CC Creams . Each time I step in a beauty store my eyes wander around and anything with the CC Cream on it hits the spot. I just got to have it. When I aw this REVLON Absolute Radiance CC Cream at a REVLON counter when I visited to replenish some of my favorite products that’s running out I just have to get it. So I did.
One-step Complete Care cream that hydrates and color-corrects in just 7 days, it helps” fairness, brightens, protects, refines, conceals, hydrates, comforts, smoothes.Product Shots
On My Face
What I think of it?
- I love that it corrects the redness of my face and that evens out my skintone with a beautiful natural looking semi-matte finish. (as you can see above)
- I love that it doesn’t make my face feel sticky or greasy after long use. It took the shine off my face!
- It is actually a good makeup base if you want a full makeup, use this first and then your regular makeup foundation for a full makeup look. Use it alone if you want natural looking finish.
- I got the 030 Natural Beige shade which is the perfect match for my skintone.
- What I like best about this CC Cream is that it has SPF30 and that it promises improved skin tone/ condition after prolonged use.
Do I recommend it?
Yes. Good to use on a daily basis especially because of its promise of improving the skin condition after continuous use and not just while having the cream on.
Revlon Absolute Radiance CC Cream is available at all Revlon Beauty Counters nationwide at Php725.00 each.
How about you have you tried this CC Cream before? If not what CC Cream have you tried ?
This is my 5th and I’m not stopping there, I have have more here in my stash just you wait. If you have a CC Cream you wanted to try or want a review of just tell me what it is and I’ll see if I already have it and post a review.
Stay gorgeous everyone!