As if they know when I’ll be getting pimples, this Pond’s Perfect Skin Routine kit came right on time!
- Pond’s Ace Clear White 10-in-1 Facial Wash (Php15 for 5g, Php85 for 50g and Php155 for 100g)
- Pond’s Acne Expert Toner (Php55 for 60ml and Php85 for 100ml)
- Pond’s White Beauty For Acne Prone Skin (Php10 for 6g sachet, Php20 for 10g sachets, Php80bfor 20g tube and Php140 for 40g tube)
- Pond’s Overnight Pimple Care Gel (Php320 for 20ml bottle)
By using all the product above you will be able to banis acne and boost your self-confidence. Here are 4 steps for a perfect skin:
- Lather up and wash your face at least twice a day to banish excess oil on your face and wash away pore cloging impurities!
- Use Toner with a cotton ball swipe it over hard-to-reach areas and clean away dee-seated dirt!
- Moisturize. The surprising cause of pimple is dehydrated skin. Avodi dehydrating your akin byvusing a light moisturizer over your face and neck twice a day.
- Spot Correct Acne. A gel spiked with salocylic acid will help banish pimple.
I just tried all of the product above with hopes high as the last pimple gel I used left a dark pimple mark on my face grrrr! I hope Pond’s Overnight Pimple Care Gel doesn’t have same effect and instead leave a clear skin as it promised!
Review of the gel and the acne-prone skin will be up sooner than you think or rather as soon as this pimple I have on my chin dries out!
Stay gorgeous everyone!