- Swatch Party: Etude House February 2015 Makeup Offering (Part 1)
- Swatch Party: Etude House February 2015 Makeup Offering (Part 2)
- Swatch Party: Etude House February 2015 Makeup Offering (Part 3)
When the going gets tough, the tough plays with makeup!
So, I was sent a stash of the latest makeup offering from Etude House this February 2015, and I must say I enjoy every bit of the pieces I got! I enjoyed it so much that I had a swatch party as soon as I got them out of the bag!
Starting with the Etude Dear My Wish Lips Talk. I got the RD302 (kinda the dark red wine shade) and the BE101 (kinda pink nude shade)
Rich color, rich nutrition, and rich moisture lipstick that comes in a new texture that melts smoothly onto lips and delivers vivid color with just one touch. It has Vegetable Squalene that offers radiance to the lips.
On My Lips
What I think of it?
- It melts on your lips not on the tube or your hands (hehe!) It has this glowing/glistening effect.
- It doesn’t dry my already dry lips, in fact I feel it moisturize my lips the longer the lipstick stays on my lips. I can actually feel the lipstick melt on my lips and hydrate it. It feels nice really!
- Color pay-off is awesome.
- However, it smudges easily and makes a mess if you accidentally swipe your lips what a mess!
- The color will stay a little longer if you use a lip primer and you top it off with a lose powder. However doing so will minimize the hydrating effect (the melt in your lips feeling)
- The packaging is so dainty and cute so girly! I can stare at it all day! Haha!
Do I recommend the Etude House Dear MY Wish Lip Talk lipsticks?
If you need lipstick that gives good color and doesn’t dry the lips and hydrates it while it’s on. You will love this. But if you move a lot and eat a lot, you might not like how it runs-off easily.
A tube is priced at Php 578.00 each and is now available at your favorite Etude House store in the country.
Next on the swatch party of the Etude House February 2015 Makeup Offering is the Etude House Play 101 Pencil post here…