How would you like to have a beauty tour at the homeland of one of the best Korean Makeup Brand in the world and yes have an actual feel of real KPop Beauty?
Did I hear a resounding yes? Of course.
Here’s your awesome chance! Ten (10) of the Etude House Princesses (Etude House Pink Card Holders) can have a chance to win a round trip to Korea for two, plus accommodation and an Etude House shopping spree worth Php5,000.00 for the Makeup Up and Away #EtudeHousexAirAsia !
This September, Etude House Philippines, in collaboration with Sejong Hotel and AirAsia Philippines, is giving away two round-trip tickets to Korea and a makeup shopping spree worth 10,000 pesos to TEN (10) lucky winners of the Makeup Up and Away promotion. Twenty (20) participants will also get 2,000 pesos worth of shopping spree as a consolation prize. The promotion runs from September 8 until October 5, 2015.
Who can join?
1. You should be a Pink Card Holder with an active account at the Etude House Website during the promotion period.
2. You should be 18 years old and above and resident of the Philippines.
3. You should have a valid passport with expiration not less than 6 months from the date of departure.
How to Win a Trip to Korea with Makeup Up and Away EtudeHousexAirAsia?
1. You need to purchase a minimum of Php1,000.00 worth of Etude House items.
2. Keep the receipt as the invoice number and the unique raffle code is printed on the recieipt
3. Visit and update your profile with complete information at your www.etudehouse.ph profile.
4. Click on the Makeup Up and Away tab and submit your passport number with expiration date and the invoice number and uniquere raffle code found on your receipt of purchase.
Announcement of winners and Travel Period:
Winners of this promo will be announced on October 6, 2015. Travel dates cover November 6-8, 2015 with a free hotel accommodation by Sejong Hotel.
Passport is very essential so as to make sure that the winner is eligble to travel and as not to waste the effort or chance of those who can travel.
Good luck Etude House Princesses! Here’s some of the Beauty Bloggers from the Philippines and Ms Andrea of Etude House rooting for you all!
Stay gorgeous everyone!