The lazy bug definitely bit me, I a swamped with blog post to write and I still can’t find the mood and time to do it. I’m glad there’s vlogging it is easier to post videos than write, seriously. You don’t need to think much just show them .
For the week of March 28-31, 2016, the events that I attended that are included in this vlog are the following:
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf launch of their Iced Sweet Teas and Sweet Tea Ice Blended drinks which are refreshing and light cool drinks perfect this summer , let’s all go #sipsomesunshine !
- The Batman V Superman block screening by Glutamax #GlutamaxBvS held at the Uptown Mall in BGC where aside from watching a movie yummy cocktails was served and a raffle where winners got to take home am Meister Watch, a 32 inch flatscreen tv, and gift certficates from YSA Skin Experts, and Glutamax products. Ofcourse all attendees got to take home some Glutamax Product of their own like the Light and Tight Feminine Wash, the whitening facial wash and soap included.
- Launch of the Ipanema x Starck collection held at Discovery Primea in Makati where the designer Philip Starck reiterates his design as not minimalist but minimal.
- Learning the Foundation of Good Skin with Happy Skin Cosmetics , an intimate workshop about the base of all makeup, foundation, primer and powder held at M Cafe in Makati.
- Preparing moms for summer with the #GSKExpertMom event held at the Shangrila Makati, where we get to try making our own BentoBox and learn more about medicines for allergies .
- Formal launch of the IRegalo.Ph held at La Tienda in Makati. The concept is very interesting and practical. I’m excited to tell you more about it. This will greatly benefit our kababayan abroad (OFW) best especially if they want to make sure the money they sent get spent on where it was meant to be.
- Then my speaking engagement at an open venue, my very first time to do this at a mall venue! It was for the 3rd Summer Expo of PMA (Philippine Marketers Association) a 3 day expo held at the Glorietta Activity Center. I’m glad there were people who listened to my talk despite the busy venue and there are people who approached me after my talk. Oh, I talked about lifestyle blogging. I was also with fellow blogger Apple Alison who talked about how to make travel blogging more fun and meaningful.
Watch #AboutThisWeek with Earthlingorgeous Vlog 2 here:
How about you, how did your week went! Careful today it’s April 1st!
Stay gorgeou everyone!