The Filipino genes is something we Pinay should be grateful for because compared to other race in the world, we always look way younger than we truly are. Anti-aging has always been the product that most of us don’t take seriously until it is too late. Most think that we don’t need until we really need it. However, this may not be true in years to come if we continue to ignore or put on hold a good anti-aging skin care ritual.
Not to humble brag or anything , but when you put me beside women 10 years younger my biological age, people can hardly tell on face value (the mom-bod is something else though haha!)
I have to thank my early exposure to beauty rituals I didn’t know place a very important role when it comes to delaying the signs of aging (wrinkles, dry/ dehydrated skin, sagging) on my physical appearance. I started early using sunscreen, moisturizers and taking on Vitamin E and C religiously.
How early is too early for an anti-aging skincare ritual?
Skincare experts I met recently at the #TimelessBeauty event I attended with L’Oreal Skincare Expert Paris, Watsons and BDJ said everyone can start an anti-aging skincare ritual as soon as we hit our 20’s. This is because the natural aging process beins at ths age. The moment we hit our 30’s, the skin health process slows down and this is the time we need to double up on using an anti-aging regimen.
“Women around the globe show that once they hit their 30s, age lines, dark spots, and uneven complexion starts to surface on their skin. While global studies show that signs of aging appear at various ages, it is at this age when skincare becomes critical as accumulated to UV light, pollution, and stress have caused their skin to show these signs of aging,” shares Jem Chua, Group Product Manager of L’Oreal Skincare Expert Paris.
Personally, I feel really bad for not using eye creams as often as I should because signs of aging really becomes prominent around the eye area. If you pay close attention or even from far away, I have puffy eyes and eyebags and dreaded deep seated wrinkles below my eyes.
When I went through the skin diagnosis using the L’Oreal hightech skin analysis machine, it found out that albeit my skin is really good for my age, the wrinkles around my eyes is very alarming. It recommended to double-time on using eyecreams, like twice a day!
The skin analysis machine they used is incredible as it shows the condition of your skin when it comes to Melanin, Pore, Wrinkle, Elasticity, and Moisture.
I have learned a lot in this workshop some of which are the following:
- Start with your anti-aging regimen as early as your 20s where natural aging begins. Once women hit their 30’s, skin health process slows down and it is very necessary to upgrade to anti-aging regimen.
- Sunscreen is the most important skin essentials we all should use because sun causes 90% of wrinkles! Preventing this by wearing sunscreen is easier than smoothing lines later on (huhu like me I have a lot of wrinkles under my eyes and its very prominent when I smile , which I do a lot!)
- On applying skin-care, don’t forget to address the neck, chest and backs of your hands. These areas can give away your true age!
- Never ever use bar soaps on your face it causes skin to get very dry.
- Skin around the eyes is the most sensitive part of the face. Make sure to use eyecreams to prevent crows feet!
- Smoking, drinking too much alcohol, is also a factor to make you look older or old. You need to cut on alcohol and stop smoking if possible. Watch your sugar intake and processed foods as well.
- Make fish oil supplements or oily fish part of your diet, they’re great for anti-aging.
After the diagonosis and personal consultation, they taught us the proper appplication of the L’Oreal Revitalift Laser x3 Line, it is the World’s No.1 Anti-Aging Brand with 6 different products to be used in certain time of the day and part of the face.
L’Oreal Revitalift Laser x3 products compose of a Day Cream (Php 1,499 per 50 ml), Night Cream Mask (Php1,499 per 50ML), Eye Cream (Php995 per 15ml tube), Tripple Action for Total Face Care with Anti-Aging Power/ Total Care (Php1,499 per 50 ml), Triple Action for Dramatic Skin Transformation / Serum (Php1,499 per 30ml bottle) and the Tripple Action Instantly Hydrated Skin/ Power Water (Php499 per 30ml).
If you want to experience the same, learn about you skin condition and take hold of a bargain sale of L’Oreal Revitalif Laser x3 products, and become a #TimelessBeauty yourself , visit the Great L’Oreal Makeover happening on July 29-31,2016 at the SM Megamall Fashion Hall . Enjoy huge discounts and freebies on your favorite makeup, skincare, and hair color products during this event. A bee told us that the regular L’Oreal Revitalift Laser x3 priced at Php1,499 will be sold for Php1,000 only!
Meanwile, watch this video to see what happened, who was there at the #TimelessBeauty event held at Cafe 1771 last week: