Have you noticed how deep set eyes and gradation lips still dominate K-beauty FOTD’s? They wear their face like they woke up like that, really effortless. You can see what I mean with Song Hye Kyo (Laneige Brand Ambassador I saw her in person!) on her hit Korean drama Descendants of the Sun (DotS). Her looks in Dots looks very effortless no wonder Laneige got her as their brand ambassador! So, how do you achieve her look?
Last May 2016, the same time Dots was aired, Laneige launched another addition to their Sparkling beauty items to complete the Two Tone Collection. For seamless blending of two eye shadow colors with an artistic technique, Laneige came out with the Two Tone Shadow Bar! The Laneige Two Tone Shadow Bar comes in four different shades: Humming Coral, Orange Island, Golden Rose and Coffee Bronze.
Watch the video below to see the entire Laneige Two Tone Color Collection:
- I think it’s genius, imagine how fast and convenient it is to pull-off a simple yet chic and stylish eye makeup.
- The way the bar was made with it’s slanted design evenly and correctly applies the colors on your eyes.
- The color combination for each bar is so perfect that you don’t have to worry what looks good or not.
- I love how easily the bar glides on the eyelids smoothly!
- I’m so happy with this shadow bar that you will see me wearing more eyeshadow from now on (yes I normally don’t wear eyeshadow just eyeliner and mascara hehe!)
Below is a tutorial on how to use the Two Tone Color Collection, it shows you how easy it is to use the makeup and create that deep set eyes and gradation lips FOTD in just a few stroke!