When you travel to a completely new place for the very first time, what are your worries?
Me, I worry about my luggage. We all know those horror stories when it comes to low quality luggages and airlines. It’s either you lose an item or get your luggage all worn and torn with your items smashed together and ruined.
When I left for my first time to travel to U.S. I made sure that I will have a reliable yet fashionable luggage to use. Fortunately , World Traveller gave me one of their medium sized luggage trolley that can fit an entire week of wardrobe.
I love everything about the World Traveller Alabama luggage because I like non-hard bound luggages. My luggage since I started travelling are all nylon type because I know I will feel really awful if my luggae gets scratched or dents. Looking at how people in the airport treat luggages breaks my heart especially when I see branded ones being thrown like garbage bags. With this type I don’t have to worry about dents and scratch. Plus it is waterproof and also extendable.
World Traveller Alabama Specs:
- Built-in TSA-approved combination lock
- Fully lined and internal outfitted with packing straps
- Multi-stage aluminum trolley system with push-button
four-wheel guarantee stability as well as optimum maneuverability
- Bottom service handle
- Smooth-rolling Heestech wheels
- Dimensions Small -14″ w x 9″ d x 22″ h Medium – 16″ w x 9″ d x 22″ h Large – 18″ w x 11″ d x 27″ h
- Weight Capacity: Small – 2.37kg Medium – 2.82kg Large – 3.40kg
- Fabric 420 D.I. Nylon
- Color Availability: Gold, Vintage Claret Pink
- Price Range Php 3,990 – Php 5,690
You can get a World Traveller at all Travel Club stores in the country. World Traveller is exclusively distributed by Primer Group of Companies in the Philippines. Follow @worldtravellerglobal to know more about the brand or join the discussion use thatfirstfeeling.
How about you, what type of luggage do you carry with you when you travel and why?
Stay gorgeous everyone!