Some find contouring a complicated makeup technique. While some think contouring kinda makes the face look “dirty” (I use to think/feel the same).
I think this has got to do with finding the right product that will work for you and you can use with little effort.
Cathy Doll 3D Face Forward Nefertiti Contour Kit was one of the many new products Cathy Doll Philippines gave us during their anniversary event recently. I’ve been using it for more than a month now and loving the effect.
I used it for a shoot with the Project Headshot X Zalora #Freelove campaign for the LGBT pride month last June and here is the result :
Here is a full review of the Cathy Doll 3D Face Forward Nefertiti Contour Kit and how I use it so you can see it in action.
If that doesn’t load Watch it here click
- I love that it doesn’t give me that mukhang dugyot feeling or look, it looks really nice and polished on me. I have normal to oily skin.
- I don’t need to retouch after putting it on before I live, it stays on for the entire day max of 4-6 hours without retouch in air-con or normal hot and humid temperature outside.
- I have the Nefertiti Weapon shade not sure if it comes in any other shade but this one is perfect for morena/tanned skin tone like mine.
- The highlight shines brighter than your flashlight (kidding) highlight is on point as it gives that instant glow.
- Packaging is compact , simple and functional and the amount is generous. I have been using it for more than a month and it’s still looks like I have not hit the pan yet. I don’t use it everyday, Max of 3 times a week esp when I go out for events and have a shoot .
Do I recommend Cathy Doll 3D Face Forward Nefertiti Contour Kit ?
You may get it at any Cathy Doll makeup counter in the country, especially at Watson’s or 7-11.
How about you do you contour or highlight? What does you use?
Stay gorgeous everyone!