A few year back I wrote here in the blog my Always a Bridesmaid Never a Bride post. That post got the interest of GMA7 back then and asked if they could feature my story. I said no of course. It was an embarrassing story for me to tell to the whole world on TV (ok na sa blog ko lang). That was 2009 and today is 2017, my story is still the same. At the back of my mind I wish I will be a bride someday, somehow, who knows. But I will never ever marry for the wrong reason.
Anong connect? Wala Lang. But for once in my life I will have a bridal shoot and will be feeling bride.
I said I do to a bridal inspired photo shoot with the Philippines most renowned bridal Photographer Pat Dy, who photographed 1,000 brides to date! Happy Skin rented out an entire studio with a set-up for hair, makeup, nails and jewelry station by Jewelmer to complete the entire bride experience. #HappySkinGetThatGlow
With Pat Dy
My makeup artist
The shoot was to launch Happy Skin’s first ever Bridal Inspired Makeup Collection. Featuring four new lippie shades, two new get polish colors and an innovative highlighter pen and a brand-new blush compact . Taking inspiration from what brides want to achieve in their walking-down-the-isle look, fresh and glowing look. Can’t wait to see the final photo!
Here’s what comprises Happy SKin’s first bridal inspired makeup collection:
• Get Cheeky With Me All-Day Hydrating Blush in Blushing Bride (P899) – Want to recreate blooming beauty of a bride-to-be? This blush compact features the perfect pink shade that you’d love to wear ‘til happily ever after. Its formula is infused with Japanese Cherry Blossom Extract for hydration and Neem Leaf to help prevent breakouts.
• Yes, I Dew! Fresh Glow Highlighter Pen in Pearl (P899) – Now, you can get the glow of a bride even on an ordinary day. This pen-type highlighter dispenses just the right amount of formula in a click. Brightening Tangerine Peel Extract also helps illuminate the skin.
• Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Matte Lippie in #Goals and Yas Queen (P649 each) – Be bachelorette-ready with the matte-yet-moisturizing shades of #Goals (timeless sepia) and Yas Queen (nude pink). All of Happy Skin’s matte lippies and liquid matte lippies contain Cupuaçu Butter for matte lips that won’t chap.
• Shut Up & Kiss Me Liquid Matte Lippie in Fierce Kiss and The Big Day (P699 each) – When the officiator says, You may now kiss the bride!, you can be sure that the longwearing shades of Fierce Kiss (pink mauve) and The Big Day (pink brown) will stay put on your pout.
• Express Gel Polish in Bridechilla and Queen of His Heart (P249 each) – Happy Skin’s revolutionary line of gel polish has two new colors: Bridechilla (milky pink) and Queen of His Heart (medium pink). The 10-free, chip-resistant formula doesn’t need a UV lamp to be applied and can be removed like regular nail polish.
Colleen Garcia a soon-to-be -bride is the brand ambassador for this collection. The Happy Skin Bridal Collection is now available in Happy skin stores and counters.
But wait there’s more. Purchase Php3,000 worth of Happy Skin Products with at least one product from the Bridal collection (from August 1 to September 30,2017 and get a chance to win a pair of golden South Sea pearl earrings from Jewelmer. For a list of Happy Skin counters visit www.happyskincosmetics.com/stores.
Stay gorgeous everyone!