Binge watching is one of my favorite thing to do. I mostly do it on a weekend when I don’t want to work and just be lazy or when stuck in traffic (you know how horrible it gets in Metro Manila these days).
It was great to learn that iFlix made a couple changes in their interface and introduce new Channels from some of the world’s most popular and exciting entertainment studios and brands. iflix’s Channels feature combines the best of traditional pay television with benefits of on-demand services making the interface more user friendly so users can easily navigate and find their favorite channels along with the suggestions for the users depending on genres they subscribed for.
iFlix new channels are the following:
- tvN Movies – Train to Busan, Fabricated City, My Annoying Brother, A Werewolf Boy, Penny Pinchers, Sunny, Master, New Trial, One Way Trip, and The Age of Shadows;
- Aniplus – Attack on Titan, Bungo Stray Dogs, Erased, Kiznaiver, Myriad Colors Phantom World, Rokka Braves of the Six Flowers, and Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls From A Dungeon;
- ABS-CBN – Imortal, Lobo, Walang Hanggan, Mara Clara, Ina Kapatid Anak, Kay Tagal Kang Hinantay and Tayong Dalawa;
- Star Cinema – Unofficially Yours, Four Sisters and A Wedding, One More Chance and This Guy’s in Love With U Mare!
- GMA – Ika-6 na Utos, Encantadia (2016), The Rich Man’s Daughter, Ang Dalawang Mrs. Real, Amaya, Encantadia (2005) and Meant To Be;
- GTH – Heart Attack, I Fine Thank You Love You, Pee Mak and True Love Next Door
Users will be offered an exceptional viewing experience with all new titles available to stream in HD format with upgraded audio on the user’s personalized iflix homepage.
iflix Group Chief Content Officer, Sean Carey said: “We are very excited to add new Channels featuring more of the world’s most popular and beloved entertainment brands to the iflix service. Users now have an intuitive, dynamic way to discover new TV shows and movies from the brands and genres they love, completely on demand and on their terms. This is the future of Pay Television – a vast library of many of the world’s best entertainment programming, accessible from any device, localised and personalised for each user, for a price that anyone can afford.”
Now available to over one billion consumers across 22 territories throughout Asia, the Middle East and Africa, iflix has established itself as the clear market leader in video streaming. Offering consumers, a vast library of top Hollywood, Asian and Middle Eastern regional, and local TV shows and movies, including many first run exclusives and award-winning programs, each subscription allows users to access the service on up to five devices, including phones, laptops, tablets, and television sets, for viewing wherever, whenever.