There are so many anti-dandruff shampoo in the market today, while most are effective, most of them are highly chemical and heavy. Going natural or herbal is way safer and effective in many levels.
Oiliness is next to ugliness is a modern cliche we all heard and maybe used. It is so true in many levels because anything in excess is not good especially excess oil. Excess oilan causeso many havoc in our skin and even our health in general especially if we eat a lot of oily food. But I am not here to talk about food but skin care more of hair care specialky our scalp.
When our scalp produces a lot of oil, it can cause flat and oily hair. It can also cause hair fall and yes dandruff.
I got a fullsized bottle of Moringa-o2 Herbal 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner from Sampleroom to try and this is what to expect from the product :
I’ve been trying Moringa-O2 Herbal 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shamppo and Conditioner and here’s hat I think of it:
- what I noticed best was how ligh this anti-dandruff shampoo is compared to other popular dandruff shampoo brand.
- It also has this light scent of fresh leaves I take it it got the scent of malunggay leaves but very light.
- It definitely takes the excess oil on your scalp and hair that even if you don’t shampoo for two days your hair won’t get that oily texture and feel.
- Hair feels lighter, itchy scalp is lesser.
- While I believe a week is not enough for me to tell you how effective this it you may as well just give it a try with the above impressions it gave me it is worth it.
Plus, Moringa-O2 Herbal 2-in-1 Anti-Danruff Shampoo and Conditioner is now available at Sampleroom for Free to members so you can try before you buy. Visit sampleroom.ph to get your full sized bottle sample.
Have you tried this anti-dandruff shampoo yet? Comment below!
Stay gorgeous everyone!