This lipstick is way too hyped so I gotta try it myself. I bought two shades of the Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink at Watson’s that I like to wear my basic lippie shades of I may say. I got the 15 Lover in pinkish nude shade and the 20 Pioneer a red lipstick with blue undertones.
For this swatch and wear test I had them Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Lipstick go through different lipstick endurance test to see how long it will last will it budge, smudge, transfer or not.
Watch this video to see the things I did with this lipstick to come up with my verdict:
What I think of it?
- My verdict? It passed my wear test, it lasted more than 12 hours and counting! Unbelievable but true and I am super happy about this.
- Aside from the super staying power, it doesn’t dry my lips unlike other long wearing matte lipstick I have tried in the market.
- Color payoff is amazing very opaque. One swipe and you get the color as is.
- It doesn’t stay on your lip creases and feels very light like you are not wearinf matte lipstick at all.
- To my super delight it passed my #swatchandweartest! Hooray!
- I love the pioneer and lover shade just the right shades for me.
This is definitely a buy, it passed my swatch and wear test! Sold at Php299 each.
How about you have you tried the Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink lipstick yet? What’s your shade?
Stay gorgeous everyone!