Those who follow my instagram and twitter account already have a sneak preview of my summer 2013 travel essentials. But for those who don’t or want a detailed info about everything I just shared on my social network sites here are the things I pack with me when I go to the beach for a couple of days minimum of 2 nights!
Summer Makeup Essentials
What they are from L-R:
Yes, I still wear makeup on the beach, but as minimal as possible. This year I discovered a couple new products that is so perfect for outdoors.
- Super red lipstick that is long lasting, semi-matte yet moisturizing even under the sun. My current favorite is the Maybelline New York Colorsensational Lipstick in Red Revival (645)
- Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Concealer to hide my nasty mark on my left cheeks.
- Ponds BB Cream Whitening Expert. This one stays put and make me look fresh all day even if dead tired and super exposed to the sun. I love the fact that it doesn’t make me look greasy or shinny!
- K-Palette Lasting 2Way Eyebrow Pen ad the Real Lasting Eyebrow 24H. It’s liquid type and helps you draw softly colored and long-lasting line.
- Laura Mercier Graphic Liquid Liner
- ArtDeco All in One Mascara Volume Styling Long Lasting and an eyelash curler!
Summer Skincare and Hair Care Essentials
What they are (clockwise):
Too much sun exposure is bad. It’s not just sunburn but it may cause skin cancer and/or make your skin age faster. Better protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun by packing a good amount of sunscreens and sunblock. Keep the skin and hair moisturized as well by packing day and night creams lotions and hair serums!
- L’Oreal Professionel Mythic Oil apply a small amount after taking a shower after swimming.
- Kerastse Nutritive Oleo-Relax. This is the hair care product my stylist highly recommend. He said before going to the beach, I have to soak my hair overnight with this so as to prevent my hair from getting dry and frizzy after a beach trip! Just remember not to put on the scalp as it will give you dandruff!
- L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Laser X3! I’ve been using this since I got it. I brought it to my Davao trip. So far so good! I will post my full review about these product soon.
- Gluta-C Intense Whitening Underarm ad Bikini Skin Whitening. Need I say more?
- Nivea Intensive Moisture Body Milk, Nivea Sun Cooling After Sun Spray, and Nivea Sun Daily Face Fluid Immediate Sun Protection Collagen Protect SPF30+PA+++.
- Beach Hut Max Clear Spray Sunblock and Unbelievably Light Lotion Sunblock.
Summer Accessories Essentials
Mango Touch Sunnies, ForMe Clothing scarf, Floral Clip, Bangles from SM Accessories
Pink two-piece from Coco Cabana, Green One-Piece from Coco Cabana both from SM Fashion, Tropical black and white two-piece Roxy!
There you have it, my summer essentials, things I pack with me on a minimum of 3 day beach trip!
How about you, what is in your summer essentials?
Stay gorgeous everyone!