With this scorching Manila weather lately, I choose to go out with minimal and light clothes and makeup as possible. I’m glad Mary Kay sent me their latest product, the Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinavia , that allows my makeup look fresh all day without having to retouch as often as possible except for my lipstick and lipgloss that fades a bit when I eat or drink.
Product Info Anytime you need help avoiding makeup meltdown, a couple spritzes of Mary Kay Makeup Finishing Spray by Skindinavia will have you “set”.
Use it for weddings, job interviews, a long day followed by a night out
, or anytime you’re just to busy to worry about your makeup
. It feels completely breathable and works on any skin type, even on oily skin.
And when you’re ready to remove your makeup, this lightweight formula
washes off as easily as it applies. This gives your makeup the staying power to last up to 16 hours
when nothing less than picture perfect
will do. Dermatologist tested. Oil Free. Clincically tested for skin iirtancy and allergy. Colorfast tested (won’t stain clothing) Product Shots
How to use:
Hold the spray at least 10 inches away from the face and spray it on (one on the front and one spray on each side of the face). Don’t wipe or pat dry. It will dry on it its own. On my face:
First day I tried the makeup finishing spray:
Second day I tried on the makeup finishing spray.What I think about it:
- Texture: The spray is translucent and very light, feels and looks like water.
- Scent: It has a very light baby powder scent kinda like fresh from the shower but very very light almost none.
- It doesn’t feel sticky or greasy on the skin that will make you feel uncomfortable the whole time you are wearing it.
- It doesn’t clog the pores. It actually feels like your second skin. Skin breathes even when the spray is on unlike other finishing spray that feels sticky.
- It gives your makeup a dewy finish.
- I super love the Mary Kay Finishing Makeup Spray because it makes my makeup stay put for hours and hours without having to retouch.
- It doesn’t make my face look greasy or oily even under the scorching heat of the sun!
- Another great thing about this product is that you can spray it on anytime you want to feel refreshed during the day.
Do I recommend it? Absolutely! If you don’t want to bring to many makeup with you when you go out because of the need to retouch while you are out (in a meeting, office, event, party etc.) You can just use this spray and bring with you anywhere you want. Mary Kay Makeup Finishing Spray is available for sale beginning April 16, 2003 through any Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant and retails at Php1,300.00 a bottle. You may visit Mary Kay Philippines Facebook page for other information and concerns regarding the company and their products. How about you, what is your favorite makeup finishing spray if any? What is your favorite Mary Kay product btw? Stay gorgeous everyone! You might want to read my review about other Mary Kay products such as: