There are days I would fall asleep with my makeup on because I’m too tired to do a whole lot of skin care beauty ritual that involvescleansing and moisturing my face. This Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water just cut an amount of time doing so, I love it!
- Created with the mineral rich Yumura Hot Springs in Itzumo, Japan and White Beaxh Sap that retains moisture in your.skin.
- Infused with six (6) essential herbs like rosemary leaf extract, sage leaf extract, lavender extract, artemisia princeps leaf extract, perilla ocymoides leaf extract and ginger root extract to protect and nurture skin.
- Quickly and gently removes makeup and skin impurities.
- Rinse-free. Oil free.
- Safe for contact lense wearers.
- Mildly acidic.
- No artificial colors,fragrance or petroleum based minireal oil.
I use this when I’m lazy to do all the washing and cleansing my face after a tiring day out and I’m so amazed how it makes my face feel refreshed and clean.
I used it last night when a pimple was about ti break out. Fortunately the pimple didn’t came out as ugly as it should have been have I not used this Cleansing Spa water to remove whatever dirt was clogging my pores last night.
Its as transparent and scent free as water.
It does not sting even if it comes into contact with eyes.
It doesn’t make the skin streched out or dry or oily after use.
It maintains skins natural moisture.
It it effectively and efficiently removes makeup, even water proof ones wihout a trace!
I love it.
Absolutely. Among the many makeup removers I’ve tried this is my favorite. I dub this as my HG makeup remover! At Php980.00 per 300ml bottle its worth it.
Stay gorgeous everyone!