UPDATE: CONTEST OVER! We have selected a winner! He wrote this entry:
I’m nominating my wife =) I know she already gave way (to her mom) her chance to win this makeover. But I think she deserves this makeover too.
We’ve been through some serious hard times the past few years. I got tired of my job, and asked her if I could quit. And she said yes. Though I promise her that I would look for a new job, but finding a new job took almost year and a half. To make the story short, inako nya lahat ng responsibilidad ko. She worked almost 24 hours a day para lng mabayaran mga bills namin. And dahil dyan, her priorities changed. Bihira n syang mag ayos, she only buys 5 to 6 clothes a year. She’s just become sloppy in her appearance
And also because of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, she became overweight, and slightly depressed. Depressed because hirap na syang maghanap ng damit for her. Kaya she always wear shirts and pants. The last time I saw her in skirt was hmmmmm 7 years ago when we were still dating.
Don’t get me wrong, my wife is a beautiful person, inside and out. She’s amazing wife, daughter, friend, and overall, she’s an incredible person. However, over the past year the outside beauty has slowly disappeared. I want her to have it back so everyone can see what I see in her.
My wife is the love of my life, and she deserves a makeover.
I know I am not the most romantic or thoughtful husband and I feel that I don’t show my wife how much I love her enough. But it would be such an honor to give her this opportunity to be pampered once in a while.
Who is this winner? Scroll down to see the name!
How was your Holy Week vacation everyone? Were you able to hit the beach and bask in the glorious and abundant scorching heat of the sun? Did you experienced any sun burn hair or skin? Are your fingers pleading for a visit at your favorite nail salon right away? Do you want to learn some new makeup lessons and tricks to enhance your beauty? Is your wardrobe looking for an update soon? Or you know anyone who’s been dying for a makeover from head-to-toe!
Well my dear ladies (and gentlemen) I am making your dreams of a makeover come true. Thanks to our generous sponsors Shu Uemura, The Blounge Salon, SM Ladies Fashion and Beauty and Butter who will providing a full makeover to one of my luckiest reader ever who is dying to have her Dream Makeover!
- Like the Facebook Page of our sponsors Shu Uemura, The Blounge Salon, SM Ladies Fashion and Beauty and Butter and of course Earthlingorgeous.com page.
- Post a full body or a close-up photo of you (or your friend) on your Facebook Wall and mention “I want to win a dream makeover contest with Shu Uemura, The Blounge Salon, SM Ladies Fashion and Beauty and Butter @ Earthlingorgeous.com” make sure to all the sponsors Facebook Page and our page plus 4 of your friends on Facebook.
- Include the link of the makeover contest post on your Facebook status. (Please make sure to make your photo for the contest pubic so I can see it. Thank you!)
- Write in the comment box why you (or your friend) deserves the dream makeover and include the link of your Facebook post, name, age and occupation.
- You can post an entry as many times as you want provided that you tag different set of friends on Facebook and follow the rule #2 each new entry.
Contest is open to everyone provided that the Winner is willing to come to Metro Manila to fully experience and claim her prize of a Dream Makeover with our sponsors and a bonding date with me. We will have lunch and dinner date too! I will blog about the entire experience here. So get ready for a fun day!
Other contest rules:
- You can nominate yourself or a friend for the makeover.
- Contest begins today, April 1212, 2012 and will end on May 4, 2012.
- Announcement of winners will be on May 7, 2012 from which we will schedule the makeover date as soon as possible.
- The winner will be picked based on content and as voted by the sponsors.
This is not where the fun ends though!
If we get more than 50 entries for the makeover, we will choose 1 runner-up to get a hair makeover from The Blounge Salon, a pampering session at the Beauty and Butter and makeup makeover wit Shu Uemura with me and the winner!
Montch Acosta who nominated his wife Iris Acosta
Please wait for my private message so we can schedule the makeover date for your wife!
Our blogger winner who will get the special prize is:
Bedalyn Aguas! (please private message me for your delivery address!)
35 thoughts on “Win A Dream Makeover @ Earthlingorgeous”
congratulations! you deserve to win
congrats, iris! while reading the winning entry, I had no idea who the lucky couple could be. mga kakilala ko pala! touching story, and the winner is very deserving being a good daughter and a loving wife! 🙂
wow!!! congrats to the winners!!! can’t wait to see the new Iris 🙂
i want to become a queen even just for a day!