What I think of it?
- It is a lot easier to use than I thought it appears to be. It’s fun to use because it is just like a crayon.
- It glides easily on the eyelids even without an eyeshadow primer.
- Color payoff is good and the color is also buildable.
- It doesn’t crease or smear even if you rub it off with your fingers (but wait a couple minutes to have the colors settle)
- Color combination match very well but you can switch combinations if you like, your style, your rules!
For that smoky effect put the light shade first all over the lids, then the dark shade on the outer V corner of the eyes and then blend the middle of your lids with light shade again and blend with fingers.
I do. The Revlon ColorStay Smoky Shadow Stick is ideal makeup newbies or those who are intimidated with using makeup brush and combining eyeshadow shades and blending them for a perfect look. Since the shadow sticks are like crayons, you can simply color your lids like a child. Swipe all you want until you achieve the color and effect you want.