- It does stay put longer compared to other lipstick who claims they are long wearing.
- I tried removing it with just a tissue and a lot of lipstick stain remained. I tried washing with soap but the lipstick marks won’t go off. I tried three kinds makeup remover and finally the Revlon Absolute C Radiance Moisture Oil did the job!
- I love how it doesn’t make my lips dry in fact, the longer you have it on the more moisturized my lips become. I also noticed how my lips got some moist after having the lipstick on for a couple minutes. The moisture effect was also visible at the swatches on my arms!
- The hues become more brighter and visible the longer it is on your lips.
- The modern matte finish doesn’t make the lips wrinkled and old unlike other matte lipsticks I tried.
Some have experienced drying lips after this lipstick settles. One trick I did so as not to experience that was before using I exfoliate my lips using my toothbrush. Before applying I put on light coat of lip gloss and wiped with tissue paper.
Do I recommend it?
Absolutely. Like shoes a lady could not have way too much lipstick. When it comes to lipstick, Revlon is one of the brands who makes absolutely gorgeous hues and finishes! Anyone can wear the different shades with the different looks they want to pull-off wearing Pants or skirt and dresses!
The Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede is now available in your favorite beauty counters and department stores nationwide for Php575.00 each.
How about you, which among the above shades I’ve tried you like best?
Stay gorgeous everyone!