There is a very few number of BB creams in the market that I’ve really liked. My pet peeve on BB creams is that most of the are too light for my skin tone and that most brands only carry fair to light shades if not carry just one shade only. When I got this Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream a few weeks ago, I got excited because the shade I got was the perfect match for my skin tone.
Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream is a lightweight, multi-benefit Beauty Balm that combines skincare, makeup, and sunscreen into one step. It has SPF 30 and promises to hydrate like a moisturizer, covers like a foundation, works like a primer, blurs flaws like concealer, in short makes your skin close to perfect.
I love the packaging because it gives you a window of what’s inside. You can immediately tell if it is too light or too dark for you by just looking at the window.
Before applying it on my bare face and after putting it on!
- Coverage wise, t was very light it was not work like a foundation at all as it claims to be. In fact it looks and feels more like a tinted moisturizer once you blend onto skin.
- Since I got the perfect matching shade on my skin tone it disappeared and blended onto my skin so perfectly just like I don’t have it on.
- It makes my face feel warm and sticky, and yeah I feel greasy wearing it. I’m not sure why but my face reacts weirdly with this on. First it feels warm, then I feel like sweaty/greasy. If you look at me face to face my face looks like a greasy mess.
- I’m sorry to say but it didn’t work the way I expect a BB Cream should especially when it comes to coverage and feel.
- The only thing I commend about this is the packaging because of the window provided you can see the actual shade of the BB Cream and that they have three different shade available, aside from that I was not impressed with it as a BB Cream.
- I will only agree on the three claims it said, moisturizing/hydrating, protects form sun because of its SPF30, and it will be a good makeup base.
Do I recommend it?
Well, I can have you try mine and see if you don’t react the way I did with it and you be the judge if it is worth to buy or not. I really don’t like makeup that makes my face feel super warm and greasy.
How about you, have you tried the Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream? Did you you like it?
Stay gorgeous everyone!