You know, you go home and you try on a new mascara, and I guess a male CEO can’t do that. Andrea Jung
We women should appreciate our femininity more often. See men’s clothes are boring and they can’t wear mascara the way women can. I’ve tried tons of mascara and I can say each has their own best feature and fall back. Here is another mascara in my makeup stash that you might want to try out yourselves too, the Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara 01 Power Volume
This magical mascara vows to look beautiful and glamourous for a long time without a smudge or smear. The two-parted wand allows you to sculpt the perfect lash. The-stick part coats with amazing volume and the ball-part separates. It last through sweat and sebum, yet the formula removes easily with warm water.
Closer look at the stick and ball wand
It’s bendable too!
- I love the small bristles part of the wand/brush as it definitely gives volume to lashes making the lashes look full and longer
- I love the ball part of the wand, I haven’t tried a mascara like this before. The ball part of the wand helps separate the lashes that was covered with mascara that prevents clumping the lashes . It also ads another coat of mascara making it appear fuller.
- What’s amazing is it doesn’t smear even if you sweat or rub your eyes a bit unintentionally.
- It get’s easily removed with warm water!
- What I don’t like though was the ball part of the wand somehow interferes with the application of the mascara from the small bristles of the wand. If you are not careful there’s a big chance you mess your face up with the mascara from the ball part of the wand!
Do I recommend it?
On a scale of 1-5 with 5 the highest and 1 the lowest, I gave it a 4.5! Maybe there’s another way to move the ball somewhere else make it detachable or something. I love how it made my lash look fuller and it even curled my lashes a bit even if I didn’t use an eyelash curler (as seen in the pic above). There’s a waterproof version of this one btw.
This mascara is only available at Holika Holika store that has one branch so far in the Philipppines and is located at SM Fairview, Quezon City! You may visit Holika Holika Philipines on Facebook for product inquiry.
How about you have you tried this mascara before? If not have you tried a mascara with a similar brush/wand before?
Stay gorgeous everyone!