Vivo broke another milestone as it launched it’s latest flagship fone the new Vivo V11 at Shangri-la at the Fort recently.
A pool of Vivo local celebrity endorsers we’re at the grand launch in their metallic etheral looks to symbolize the Vivo V11 colors Starry Night and Nebula.
Led by Maymay Entrada, Edward Barbers, KZ Tandingan, Daniel Padilla, and so much more!
Aside from wowing us with the presence of endorsers and amazing performance. Vivo V11 did not fall short of grand features itself.
So why Vivo V11
- It has 6.41inch Super AMOLED Halo Full view Display that provides 19:5.9 aspect ratio with a 91.27 screen-to-body display.
- Ultra thin 1.76mm side bezels with 3D curved body design.
- The first in the V series smartphone with the In-Display Finger Print Scanning of .03 response time
- With 6gb RAM + 64gb ROM powered by Snapdragon660AE processor
- AI powered 12mp+5mp dual rear camera
- 25mp front camera
- AI face shaping technology
- AI assistant software Jovi
Aside from the Vivo V11 there is also the Vivo V11i that was introduced at the grand launch. Both smartphones is now available for pre-selling . Vivo V11 is sold at Php19,999 while Vivo V11i is sold at Php15,999.
But wait there’s more! Pre-order your Vivo V11 and Vivo V11i now until September29,2018 and get much as Php4,000 worth of freebies.
Stay gorgeous everyone!